Docosahexaenoic acid, DHA is an ideal nutrient for overall health and skin health. A small amount of DHA produced in the body. For an active life, with great mental and physical exertion needed additional revenue for DHA in the body. DHA improves memory and receptivity to learning. It promotes the absorption of large amounts of information, increases the speed and sharpness of thought.
It is recommended to take in especially important and stressful periods of life (active work, problem solving, exams, session, etc.). Especially recommended for those people who have a diet is not enough fish, seafood.
- leads to the normalization of blood viscosity indexes and prevents the development of thrombosis;
- prevents the development of atherosclerosis;
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
- prevents fatty liver;
- improves blood rheology, lowering of atherogenic fat content in the plasma reduces the level of atherogenic triglycerides in the blood, as well as the "bad" cholesterol - low density lipoprotein;
- reduces platelet aggregation;
- participates in the construction of cellular membranes, an important source of cellular energy, is responsible for the normal development of the brain and the eye;
- reduces the risk of the emergence and development of benign and malignant tumors.
Indications for use:
- cardiovascular diseases;
- Nervous system diseases, and brain;
- allergic diseases;
- diseases of the endocrine system;
- diseases of the digestive system;
- skin disorders;
- prevention of atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes;
- cessation of chronic inflammation of the joints and internal organs;
- alleviating the symptoms and prevention of allergies;
- inhibition of skin aging, including photoaging (sun-induced premature aging of the skin);
- eliminate the diathesis symptoms in children and atopic dermatitis in adults;
- prevention of late toxicosis and miscarriage;
- solving the problems of hyperactivity and related low learning in children;
- easing of symptoms or complete cure depression.
Composition: docosahexaenoic acid DHA - 510 mg eicosapentaenoic acid EPA - 110 mg, vitamin E - 60mg...
Method of application: 4 capsules per day.
Not a drug.
Made in Japan.