Contain 6 active ingredients:
- Vitamins E (0.05%), B6 (0.1%), Panthenol (0.05%), Taurine 1% - accelerate and enhance the metabolism of the eyes
- Potassium L-Aspartate 1% - improves tissue breathing
- Aminocaproic acid Epsilon 1% - reduces the production of substances causing inflammation
- Chloropheniramine Melth 0.03% - suppresses the action of histamine, eliminates eye irritation
- Tetrahydrosoline hydrochloride 0.05% - reduces inflammation of the connecting shell of the eye and conitives
- Neostigmin methyl sulfate 0.005% - improves eye focus
ROHTO GOLD 40. - Soft drops, without menthol, contain the maximum concentration of 6 important substances needed to power the eyes. The composition of Rohto Gold 40 will help in the fight against vision, remove fatigue, protects against infections, dirt and ultraviolet. The maximum large volume of the bottle is 20 ml. Freshness index 0.
- Treatment of inflammation caused by various infections
- Removal of eye redness or conjunctive hyperemia
- Removing the inflammation of the eyelid, helping the treatment of bluffy
- Effective moistening and elimination of redness
- Food Shell Eyes Taurin and Vitamins
- Acceleration of the metabolism of eye fabrics
- Help and prevention with allergies
- Food feeling and coolness
- Perhaps use when using hard contact lenses
It is recommended to apply:
- With the fatigue of the eye
- In conjunctive hyperemia (redness)
- With bluffy (eyelinity of the eyelid)
- With itching in the eyes
- When visual visibility during loads (long-term work at a computer, long-term driving driving, office work at a computer under artificial lighting conditions)
- for the prevention of eye diseases and vision disorders
- For the prevention of eye diseases and aging eyes,
Additional substances: Bura, D-Boreneol, Eucalyptus oil, sodium Edetat, polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated castor oil, pH agent.
Recommendations for use:
With mild fatigue - one drop in each eye.
With strong fatigue - 2-5 times a day for 1-2 drops.
Capacity of the bottle: 20 ml.
- eye treatment with other drugs
- Allergic reaction to drop components
- Allergic reactions caused by the use of other drugs
- Chronic eyes in the eyes
- When diagnosed with glaucoma
Symptoms, when the appearance of which should be stopped by receiving drops:
- The appearance of rash and redness on the skin
- Irritation and Eye Swelling, Strong itch
Precautions and storage requirements:
- Store in dark and cool, inaccessible for the sun, place with a closed lid
- Take care of high temperatures and mechanical deformations
- Do not overflow to another container
- Take care of children
- Do not touch the dropper with eyelashes and fingers, to prevent contamination of the composition
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses
- Perhaps only in the eyes
- not to use together with other people
- Do not use the expiration date
- Over time, white crystals can be formed in the container, drops can be used to be used, strain by gauze
Detailed description of each of the elements of the droplets ROHTO GOLD 40.
Natural vitamin E (D-α-tocopherol acetate)It is the main nutrient-antioxidant and the process of restoring visual functions during loads. The fat-soluble vitamin is dissolved and remains in body fat tissues, thereby reducing the need for consumption of greater quantity of vitamin. Tocopherol is the main antioxidant. In addition to vitamin E, vitamin C and beta-carotene are most famous from antioxidants. The lack of vitamin can serve as one of the causes of lethargy and anemia. Vitamin E is designed to slow down the cell aging process due to oxidation. Promotes blood enrichment with oxygen, which removes eye fatigue, improves the power of the cells, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, protects the erythrocytes from damage to toxins, prevents the formation of blood clots and contributes to their absorption.
Panthenol - Vitamin belonging to the group B is produced from pantothenic acid. Forms pantothenic acid in human body, which is one of the parts of the coenzyme A and participates in all the processes of acetylation, as well as carbohydrate and fat metabolism, porphyrin synthesis, acetylcholine, corticosteroids. Pantucleon also stimulates the regeneration of the skin and mucous membranes, normalizes metabolism in cells, accelerates mitosis and reignificates the strength of collagen fibers.
Taurin - Compound, reinforcing metabolism. 2-aminoethannesulfonic acid in small quantities is naturally present in various human tissues. Most recently, scientists have established that in the brain, Taurine acts as a neurotiator amino acid, braking the synaptic transmission. Also Taurine has anticonvulsant activity, has a cardiotropic effect. It helps to improve the energy processes of tissues, stimulates reparative processes in dystrophic diseases and processes accompanied by a significant violation of eye tissue metabolism. As a sulfur-containing amino acid, Taurine promotes the normalization of the function of cell membranes and improving metabolic processes.
Tetrahydrosoline hydrochloride- Reduces inflammation of the connective shell of the eye - conjunctions. It is important not to be confused with tetrisoline hydrochloride (tizin).
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride is a sympathomimetic drug that stimulates L-adrenoreceptors of the sympathetic nervous system, but not providing, or a weak effect on L-adrenoreceptors. Being a sympathomimetic, tetrohydrozoline hydrochloride has a vasoconstrictor effect and reduces tissue edema. Information about the possibility of the appearance of the expansion of the pupil and reactive hyperemia during the use of the drug is absent. Also present in the Russian eye preparationNeosin.
Aminocaproic acid (Epsilon) - substance that reduces inflammation and plasminogen production. It also has a hemostatic effect, contributing to the process of coating during bleeding related to fibrinolysis (with increasing the fibrinolytic blood activity). The specific hemostatic effect of ammocaproic acid is to relocate plasminogen activators and blocking the action of the plasmin. Aminocaproic acid is also used to stop bleeding in surgical interventions and various pathological conditions accompanied by an increase in the fibrinolytic activity of blood and tissues (diseases of the liver, acute pancreatitis, etc.), with hypofibrinegenemia; With burn disease and shock, with bleeding associated with leukemia and hypoplastic anemia, with hemophilia. Aminocaproic acid is excreted from the body by the kidneys rather quickly.
Chloropheniramine Maleat An element that is an overwhelming activity of histamine and a reduction of eye irritation. Chloropheniramine Maleat is a histamine H1 receptor blocker with anticholinergic effect. The substance penetrates well in the body's tissues. Bonding with blood plasma proteins - 70%. Chloropheniramin Maleat is one of the oldest and most secure antihistamine. Present in many drugs from allergies.
Neostigmin Methylsulfate (Prezero) - an element that improves the focus function of the eye.
Prezero is an antagonist of antide -olarizing strip-like drugs. As antidot Miorosantes, prozerne is used for muscular weakness and oppression of breathing at the end of the anesthesia using antidehaming. In ophthalmological practice, prozero is sometimes prescribed for narrowing the pupil and lowering intraocular pressure with an open-angle glaucoma.