Japanese ROHTO V Premium Dry Eye drops are effective moisturizing eye drops that are intended primarily to treat dry eye syndrome. Droplets eliminate the so-called gaps in the tear film - "dry spots".
The formula of the eye drops is aimed at restoring the three layers of tear fluid, as well as for the treatment of unpleasant painful symptoms, which manifest themselves with severe eye dryness. Moisturizing drops help to restore damage to the cornea.
Includes oil components that prevent the feeling of irritation and burning, and also render a lubricating effect.
The composition contains minerals that contribute to the restoration of the water balance.
Drops have the 1st freshness index.
It is not recommended to apply on top of soft contact lenses.
Indications for use:
- dry eye syndrome.
- Irritation, rubber eye.
- eye fatigue.
- clouding vision caused by the release of tear fluid.
- discomfort when wearing contact lenses.
Active components: calcium chloride hydrate (mineral substance) 0.005% - strengthens the walls of the vessels, has an anti-ethnic effect. Magnesium sulfate hydrate (mineral component) 0.01% - regenerates the mineral composition of tears. Povidone 0.68% - reduces friction between the inside of the eyelid and the cornea resulting from an insufficient amount of tear fluid. Auxiliary components: propylene glycol, boric acid, bora, L-menthol, polyoxylstarate, polyoxyethylene castor oil, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene glycol, sodium emptat, sesame oil, polyhexane hydrochloride and pH controller.
Method of application: 1-3 drops to 5-6 times a day.
Not a drug. Before use, consult your doctor.
Precautions and storage conditions:
- Store in the dark and cool (not necessarily in the refrigerator, if in the room not higher than 25 ° C, but not in the freezer), inaccessible for the sun place with a closed lid;
- Do not touch the dropper by any objects, including eyelashes and fingers, to prevent pollution, and also to dig at a sufficient distance to avoid contaminants from entering back to the bottle;
- Do not overflow to another container; take care of children; Perhaps only in the eyes, not allow to enter the digestive tract; When wearing soft contact lenses, use only compatible drops. Otherwise, do not wear contact lenses at least five minutes, better 15;
- not to use after the expiration date; Do not use with other people to avoid transferring infections through mucous eye and eyelashes!