6 active elements and low freshness index:
- Natural vitamin E (D-α-tocopherol acetate) - improved blood circulation
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.1% - enhances eye metabolism
- Potassium L-Aspartate - Enhances Air Circulation in Tissues
- Na chondroitin sulfate - enhances tissue metabolism
- Chloropheniramine vele 0.03% - suppresses the action of histamine, reduces eye irritation
- Neostigmin methyl sulfate (prozerne) 0.005% - improves eye focus functions
- Additional substances
ROHTO VITA 40α Eye Dropsare inexpensive and efficient eye vitamins. Perfectly struggle with fatigue and non-agile redness. Vitamins B6 and E, which are part of these eye drops, are effective defenders of body tissues, contributing to the fastest healing of damaged vessels. Have a low freshness index - 2.
ROHTO VITA 40α.Moisturize and serve good prevention of reduction of visual acuity and infectious diseases, as vitamins are the base of the cells of the entire organism, with which the necessary results are achieved.
- Effective elimination of dryness and fatigue
- Effective moistening and elimination of redness
- Food Shell Vitamins
- Acceleration of the metabolism of eye fabrics
It is recommended to apply:
- for prophylaxis
- When visual visibility during loads (long-term work at a computer, long-term driving driving, office work at a computer under artificial lighting conditions)
- When irritating from external factors, sea water, sweat, solar and ultraviolet rays, during snow blindness.
Additional components of droplets: Bura, Boric Acid, Sodium Edetate, Polyoxyethylene, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PH Agent, Chlorobutanol, Benzalconium Chloride.
Recommendations for use:
With mild fatigue - one drop in each eye.
With strong fatigue - 2-5 times a day for 1-2 drops.
Capacity of the bottle: 12 ml.
- eye treatment with other drugs
- Allergic reaction to drop components
- Allergic reactions caused by the use of other drugs
- Chronic eyes in the eyes
- When diagnosed with glaucoma
Symptoms, when the appearance of which should be stopped by receiving drops:
- The appearance of rash and redness on the skin
- Irritation and Eye Swelling, Strong itch
Precautions and storage requirements:
- Store in dark and cool, inaccessible for the sun, place with a closed lid
- Take care of high temperatures and mechanical deformations
- Do not overflow to another container
- Take care of children
- Do not touch the dropper with eyelashes and fingers, to prevent contamination of the composition
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses
- Perhaps only in the eyes
- not to use together with other people
- Do not use the expiration date
- Over time, white crystals can be formed in the container, drops can be used to be used, strain by gauze
Detailed description of each of the elements of the droplets ROHTO VITA 40A.
Natural vitamin E (D-α-tocopherol acetate)It is the main nutrient-antioxidant and the process of restoring visual functions during loads. The fat-soluble vitamin is dissolved and remains in body fat tissues, thereby reducing the need for consumption of greater quantity of vitamin. Tocopherol is the main antioxidant. In addition to vitamin E, vitamin C and beta-carotene are most famous from antioxidants. The lack of vitamin can serve as one of the causes of lethargy and anemia. Vitamin E is designed to slow down the cell aging process due to oxidation. Promotes blood enrichment with oxygen, which removes eye fatigue, improves the power of the cells, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, protects the erythrocytes from damage to toxins, prevents the formation of blood clots and contributes to their absorption.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)- substance, Adjusting protein exchange. Participates in the synthesis of hemoglobin, has a positive effect on hair growth, visual sharpness, normal blood circulation. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in metabolism, it is necessary for the normal functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system, participates in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. In phosphorylated form, it provides in the processes of decarboxylation, re-charged, deamination of amino acids, involved in the synthesis of protein, enzymes, hemoglobin, prostaglandins, the exchange of serotonin, catecholamines, glutamic acid, GABA, Histamine, improves the use of unsaturated fatty acids, reduces cholesterol and blood lipids, reduces blood cholesterol Improves myocardial reductions contributes to the conversion of folic acid into its active form, stimulates hemopoies. The lack of pyridoxine leads to a decrease in such an indicator of the functioning of the immune system, as the number of T-lymphocytes.
Chondroitin sulfate sodium - Substance affecting phosphorous calcium exchange. Chondroitin sulfate sodiumIt is a high molecular weight mukopolysaccharide - reduces calcium loss, also speeds up the processes of recovery of various bone tissue, inhibits the process of degeneration in cartilage tissue.
Potassium l-aspartate - Improves the breathing of tissues, restoring the water and electrolyte balance. Transports minerals inside the cells, improves their metabolism due to potassium saturation. Potassium in compound with acid L-aspartate participates in various biological processes and plays an important role in the human body. The component is safe and tolenen, is about 5% of the mass of all human minerals, 98% is contained inside the cell. It is an electrolyte, cares with blood cells and is contained in its plasma.
Chloropheniramine Maleat element, The overwhelming effect of histamine and a decrease in eye irritation. Chloropheniramine Maleat is a histamine H1 receptor blocker with anticholinergic effect. The substance penetrates well in the body's tissues. Bonding with blood plasma proteins - 70%. Chloropheniramin Maleat is one of the oldest and most secure antihistamine. Present in many drugs from allergies.
Neostigmin Methylsulfate (Prezero)- an element that improves the focus function of the eye.
Prezero is an antagonist of antide -olarizing strip-like drugs. As antidot Miorosantes, prozerne is used for muscular weakness and oppression of breathing at the end of the anesthesia using antidehaming. In ophthalmological practice, prozero is sometimes prescribed for narrowing the pupil and lowering intraocular pressure with an open-angle glaucoma.