Freshness index: 2
Contain 4 active components:
- Natural vitamin E (D-α tocopherol acetate) - 0.03% - has a reactionary effect on the eye sheath
- Taurine - 0.1% - enhances metabolism
- Chondroitin sulfate sodium - 0.4% - Restores the water balance
- Potassium L-Aspartate - 1.0% - improves tissue breathing
Japanese eye drops Rohto Youjyunsui (Rohto Night) effectively remove fatigue, and also support cell recovery during sleep. The principle of operation of this product is aimed at restoring the internal functions of the eye during rest.
It is recommended to apply:
- before bed for restoring the internal functions of the eye at night, during sleep
- in case of vision
- With the fatigue of the eye
- in case of vision
- How to prevent eye diseases
- To remove discomfort after wearing contact lenses
Additional substances: Boric acid, Dinatari Edetat, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil.
Recommendations for use:
It is recommended to use both during the day and before bedtime. 1 time 1-3 drops in each eye. Daily 5-6 times.
- eye treatment with other drugs
- Allergic reaction to drop components
- Allergic reactions caused by the use of other drugs
- Chronic eyes in the eyes
- When diagnosed with glaucoma
Symptoms, when the appearance of which should be stopped by receiving drops:
- The appearance of rash and redness on the skin
- Irritation and Eye Swelling, Strong itch
Precautions and storage requirements:
- Store in dark and cool, inaccessible for the sun, place with a closed lid
- Take care of high temperatures and mechanical deformations
- Do not overflow to another container
- Take care of children
- Do not touch the dropper with eyelashes and fingers, to prevent contamination of the composition
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses
- Perhaps only in the eyes
- not to use together with other people
- Do not use the expiration date
- Over time, white crystals can be formed in the container, drops can be used to be used, strain by gauze
Detailed description of each of the elements of the droplets Rohto Youjyunsui (Rohto Night)
Sodium chondroitin sulfatand sodium hyaluronate - biological polymers concentrated in an extracellular matrix and animals, and humans. The cornea is the fabric of the eye having the highest sodium concentration of sodium chondroitin sulfate, while the waterproof moisture of the eye and st contain the greatest concentration of sodium hyaluronate.Chondroitin sulfate sodiumIt affects phosphorous calcium exchange, it is a high molecular weight mucopolisaccharide - reduces calcium loss, also speeds up the processes of recovery of various bone tissue, slows down the process of degeneration in cartilage tissue.
Chloropheniramine MaleatAn element that is an overwhelming activity of histamine and a reduction of eye irritation. Chloropheniramine Maleat is a histamine H1 receptor blocker with anticholinergic effect. The substance penetrates well in the body's tissues. Bonding with blood plasma proteins - 70%. Chloropheniramin Maleat is one of the oldest and most secure antihistamine. Present in many drugs from allergies.