Contain 6 active ingredients:
- Allantoin 0.2% - regenerating action on eye fabric
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.1% - enhances eye metabolism
- Potassium L-Aspartate 1.0% - improves eye tissue breathing
- Tetrahydrosoline hydrochloride 0.05% - reduces inflammation of the connecting shell of the eye - conjunctions
- Chloropheniramine vele 0.03% - suppresses the action of histamine, reduces eye irritation
- Neostigmin methyl sulfate (prozerne) 0.005% - improves eye focus functions
- Additional substances
ROHTO Z Drops! Pro with freshness index 8 are a unique supercritical means with a lot of freshness index for today. They are effectively fighting with the redness and fatigue of the eyes. Allantoin, which is part of these drops, is one of the latest substances for regenerating damaged tissues. The unique composition of Rohto Z! Pro allows you to withstand long-term eye loads. Drops are "liquid lenses", covering the shell of the eye to provide a long effect. Have a maximum freshness index - 8.
ROHTO Z! Pro 8 will become an ideal assistant for people suffering from chronic fatigue or dry eye syndrome.
Eye drops refresh and moisturized eyes will remove redness, will serve good prevention of reducing visual acuity and infectious diseases.
- Long effect due to the use of "liquid lenses"
- Building vitamin B6.
- Removal of eye redness or conjunctive hyperemia
- Removing the inflammation of the eyelid, helping the treatment of bluffy
- Effective moistening and elimination of redness
- Food Shell Eyes Taurin and Vitamins
- Acceleration of the metabolism of eye fabrics
- Food feeling and coolness
- Toning effect
It is recommended to apply:
- With the fatigue of the eye
- With long-term work on the computer
- In conjunctive hyperemia (redness)
- With bluffy (eyelinity of the eyelid)
- With itching in the eyes
- When vision is visible when loading (long-term work with a computer, long-term riding driving, office work at a computer under artificial lighting)
Additional substances: Boric acid, Bura, L-Menthol, D-camphor, Mint oil, Mint oil, Propylene glycol, Edetata Na, Oil castor polyoxyethylene, Hipuromerosu, glucose, Kurorobutanoru, PH Agent.
Recommendations for use:
With mild fatigue - one drop in each eye.
With strong fatigue - 2-5 times a day for 1-2 drops.
Capacity of the bottle: 12 ml.
- eye treatment with other drugs
- Allergic reaction to drop components
- Allergic reactions caused by the use of other drugs
- Chronic eyes in the eyes
- When diagnosed with glaucoma
Symptoms, when the appearance of which should be stopped by receiving drops:
- The appearance of rash and redness on the skin
- Irritation and Eye Swelling, Strong itch
Precautions and storage requirements:
- Store in dark and cool, inaccessible for the sun, place with a closed lid
- Take care of high temperatures and mechanical deformations
- Do not overflow to another container
- Take care of children
- Do not touch the dropper with eyelashes and fingers, to prevent contamination of the composition
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses
- Perhaps only in the eyes
- not to use together with other people
- Do not use the expiration date
- Over time, white crystals can be formed in the container, drops can be used to be used, strain by gauze
Detailed description of each of the elements of the droplets ROHTO Z! Pro.
Allantoin -The substance found in the embryonic tissues of birds, hence and the name is allantoin (from "Allantois" - the name of one of the embryonic shells). It was proved that the presence of allantoin in the body is necessary for the proper formation of the embryo and growth of tissues. Also allantoin has a pronounced regenerating effect, stimulates the healing of the skin. But unlike animals, the human body cannot synthesize Allantoin, so scientists have tried to find natural sources of this substance for a long time. It has been proven that allantoin is contained in the roots of the Symphytum Officinale plant (a photograph of medicinal). This plant for a long time is used in medicine for wound healing, restoration of damaged tissues. What was the surprise when it turned out that allantoin is one of the active substances of the opponent.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)- substance, Adjusting protein exchange. Participates in the synthesis of hemoglobin, has a positive effect on hair growth, visual sharpness, normal blood circulation. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in metabolism, it is necessary for the normal functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system, participates in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. In phosphorylated form, it provides in the processes of decarboxylation, re-charged, deamination of amino acids, involved in the synthesis of protein, enzymes, hemoglobin, prostaglandins, the exchange of serotonin, catecholamines, glutamic acid, GABA, Histamine, improves the use of unsaturated fatty acids, reduces cholesterol and blood lipids, reduces blood cholesterol Improves myocardial reductions contributes to the conversion of folic acid into its active form, stimulates hemopoies. The lack of pyridoxine leads to a decrease in such an indicator of the functioning of the immune system, as the number of T-lymphocytes.
Potassium l-aspartate - Improves the breathing of tissues, restoring the water and electrolyte balance. Transports minerals inside the cells, improves their metabolism due to potassium saturation. Potassium in compound with acid L-aspartate participates in various biological processes and plays an important role in the human body. The component is safe and tolenen, is about 5% of the mass of all human minerals, 98% is contained inside the cell. It is an electrolyte, cares with blood cells and is contained in its plasma.
Tetrahydrosoline hydrochloride- Reduces inflammation of the connective shell of the eye - conjunctions. It is important not to be confused with tetrisoline hydrochloride (tizin).
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride is a sympathomimetic drug that stimulates L-adrenoreceptors of the sympathetic nervous system, but not providing, or a weak effect on L-adrenoreceptors. Being a sympathomimetic, tetrohydrozoline hydrochloride has a vasoconstrictor effect and reduces tissue edema. Information about the possibility of the appearance of the expansion of the pupil and reactive hyperemia during the use of the drug is absent. Also present in the Russian eye preparationNeosin.
Chloropheniramine MaleatAn element that is an overwhelming activity of histamine and a reduction of eye irritation. Chloropheniramine Maleat is a histamine H1 receptor blocker with anticholinergic effect. The substance penetrates well in the body's tissues. Bonding with blood plasma proteins - 70%. Chloropheniramin Maleat is one of the oldest and most secure antihistamine. Present in many drugs from allergies.
Neostigmin Methylsulfate (Prezero)- an element that improves the focus function of the eye.
Prezero is an antagonist of antide -olarizing strip-like drugs. As antidot Miorosantes, prozerne is used for muscular weakness and oppression of breathing at the end of the anesthesia using antidehaming. In ophthalmological practice, prozero is sometimes prescribed for narrowing the pupil and lowering intraocular pressure with an open-angle glaucoma.