Contain 6 active ingredients:
- Taurine 1% - Enhances Metabolism
- Natural vitamin E (D-α-tocopherol acetate) 0.05% - improves blood inflow to peripheral and blood vessels
- Panthenol 0.05% - stimulates skin regeneration, normalizes metabolism in cells, accelerates mitosis and regenerates the strength of collagen fibers.
- Neostigmin methyl sulfate (prozerne) 0.005% - improves eye focus, promotes the stimulation of ciliary muscles
- Chondroitin sodium sulfate 0.5% - Moisturizes eyes
- Chloropheniramine vele is 0.03% - contributes to the suppression of the validity of the histamine and reduces the irritation of the eye tissues.
Eye drops SANTE 40 GOLD are a qualitative preventive tool that promote the restoration and maintenance of visual acuity. Also, eye drops are effectively fighting with various age diseases: myopia, farewell, tearfulness, various redness, etc. Effectively remove the dry eye, contribute to the removal of redness. SANTE 40 Gold combines 6 active ingredients and have a low freshness index - 3.
- Treatment of various inflammations caused by infection
- Reducing eye redness (conjunctive hyperemia)
- Assistance in inflammation (blepharitis)
- Removing itching and discomfort in the eyes
- Fighting with blurred vision (long-term loads in front of a computer, TV, book)
- Effective prevention of various eye diseases and eye aging
- Fighting irritation from external factors - sea water, solar and ultraviolet rays, sweat
It is recommended to apply:
- for removing itching and discomfort in the eyes
- For the treatment of various inflammation caused by infection
- In conjunctive hyperemia (redness)
- With bluffy (eyelinity of the eyelid)
- When visual visibility due to loads (long-term work at a computer, long-term driving driving, office work under artificial lighting)
- for the prevention of eye diseases and vision disorders
Additional substances: aminocapronic acid, chlorobutanol, geranium, dextran, hydroxyethyl cellulose, benzalkonium chloride solution, Dinatarium Edetate Dihydrate, polyoxyethylene-hydrogenated castor oil, D-boreneol, L-menthol, polysorbat 80, pH control agent.
Recommendations for use:
With mild fatigue - one drop in each eye.
With strong fatigue - 3-6 times a day for 1-3 drops.
Capacity of the bottle: 12 ml.
- eye treatment with other drugs
- Allergic reaction to drop components
- Allergic reactions caused by the use of other drugs
- Chronic eyes in the eyes
- When diagnosed with glaucoma
Symptoms, when the appearance of which should be stopped by receiving drops:
- The appearance of rash and redness on the skin
- Irritation and Eye Swelling, Strong itch
Precautions and storage requirements:
- Store in dark and cool, inaccessible for the sun, place with a closed lid
- Take care of high temperatures and mechanical deformations
- Do not overflow to another container
- Take care of children
- Do not touch the dropper with eyelashes and fingers, to prevent contamination of the composition
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses
- Perhaps only in the eyes
- not to use together with other people
- Do not use the expiration date
- Over time, white crystals can be formed in the container, drops can be used to be used, strain by gauze
Detailed description of each of the elements of the droplets SANTE 40 GOLD.
Taurin - Compound, reinforcing metabolism. 2-aminoethannesulfonic acid in small quantities is naturally present in various human tissues. Most recently, scientists have established that in the brain, Taurine acts as a neurotiator amino acid, braking the synaptic transmission. Also Taurine has anticonvulsant activity, has a cardiotropic effect. It helps to improve the energy processes of tissues, stimulates reparative processes in dystrophic diseases and processes accompanied by a significant violation of eye tissue metabolism. As a sulfur-containing amino acid, Taurine promotes the normalization of the function of cell membranes and improving metabolic processes.
Natural vitamin E (D-α-tocopherol acetate) It is the main nutrient-antioxidant and the process of restoring visual functions during loads. The fat-soluble vitamin is dissolved and remains in body fat tissues, thereby reducing the need for consumption of greater quantity of vitamin. Tocopherol is the main antioxidant. In addition to vitamin E, vitamin C and beta-carotene are most famous from antioxidants. The lack of vitamin can serve as one of the causes of lethargy and anemia. Vitamin E is designed to slow down the cell aging process due to oxidation. Promotes blood enrichment with oxygen, which removes eye fatigue, improves the power of the cells, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, protects the erythrocytes from damage to toxins, prevents the formation of blood clots and contributes to their absorption.
Panthenol - Vitamin belonging to the group B is produced from pantothenic acid. Forms pantothenic acid in human body, which is one of the parts of the coenzyme A and participates in all the processes of acetylation, as well as carbohydrate and fat metabolism, porphyrin synthesis, acetylcholine, corticosteroids. Pantucleon also stimulates the regeneration of the skin and mucous membranes, normalizes metabolism in cells, accelerates mitosis and reignificates the strength of collagen fibers.
Neostigmin Methylsulfate (Prezero) - an element that improves the focus function of the eye.
Prezero is an antagonist of antide -olarizing strip-like drugs. As antidot Miorosantes, prozerne is used for muscular weakness and oppression of breathing at the end of the anesthesia using antidehaming. In ophthalmological practice, prozero is sometimes prescribed for narrowing the pupil and lowering intraocular pressure with an open-angle glaucoma.
Chondroitin sulfate sodium - Substance affecting phosphorous calcium exchange. Chondroitin sodium sulfate is a high-molecular mucopolysaccharide - reduces calcium loss, also accelerates the processes of recovery of various bone tissue, inhibits the process of degeneration in cartilage tissue.
Chloropheniramine Maleat An element that is an overwhelming activity of histamine and a reduction of eye irritation. Chloropheniramine Maleat is a histamine H1 receptor blocker with anticholinergic effect. The substance penetrates well in the body's tissues. Bonding with blood plasma proteins - 70%. Chloropheniramin Maleat is one of the oldest and most secure antihistamine. Present in many drugs from allergies.
Aminocaproic acid (Epsilon) - substance that reduces inflammation and plasminogen production. It also has a hemostatic effect, contributing to the process of coating during bleeding related to fibrinolysis (with increasing the fibrinolytic blood activity). The specific hemostatic effect of ammocaproic acid is to relocate plasminogen activators and blocking the action of the plasmin. Aminocaproic acid is also used to stop bleeding in surgical interventions and various pathological conditions accompanied by an increase in the fibrinolytic activity of blood and tissues (diseases of the liver, acute pancreatitis, etc.), with hypofibrinegenemia; With burn disease and shock, with bleeding associated with leukemia and hypoplastic anemia, with hemophilia. Aminocaproic acid is excreted from the body by the kidneys rather quickly.