Contain 4 active components:
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.006% - improves the work of the ciliary muscle.
- Taurine 1% - Enhances Metabolism
- Chondroitin sodium sulfate 0.5% - Moisturizes eyes
- Chloropheniramine vele is 0.03% - contributes to the suppression of the validity of the histamine and reduces the irritation of the eye tissues.
Japanese eye drops Sante Beauteye Contain vitamin B12, promoting the work of the ciliary muscle and effectively eliminate the red eyes. Chondroitin sodium sulfate contributes to the rapid recovery of the cornea in mechanical damage or lack of moisturizing the eye shell.
The unique bottle design developed by the famous Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka. Flake shape more reminds of perfume and will look stylish in any lady's handbag.
A new type of nose that allows you to distribute drops more evenly by the shell of the eye, protects your clothes from their hit, and will also save makeup. Sante Beauteye provides efficient care, prevent aging and help quickly and effectively remove eye redness.
Sante Beauteye has a light and pleasant aroma of roses.
- Effective moistening and elimination of redness
- Removing irritation and eye fatigue after the first application
- Food Shell Vitamins
- Acceleration of the metabolism of eye fabrics
It is recommended to apply:
- With the fatigue of the eye
- In conjunctive hyperemia (redness)
- With bluffy (eyelinity of the eyelid)
- With itching in the eyes
- When visual visibility during loads (long-term work at a computer, long-term driving driving, office work at a computer under artificial lighting conditions)
- for the prevention of eye diseases and vision disorders
Additional substances: Benzalconium chloride, boric acid, D-borneo, DL-camphor, L-menthol, pH agent.
Recommendations for use:
With mild fatigue - one drop in each eye.
With strong fatigue - 2-5 times a day for 1-2 drops.
Capacity of the bottle: 12 ml.
- eye treatment with other drugs
- Allergic reaction to drop components
- Allergic reactions caused by the use of other drugs
- Chronic eyes in the eyes
- When diagnosed with glaucoma
Symptoms, when the appearance of which should be stopped by receiving drops:
- The appearance of rash and redness on the skin
- Irritation and Eye Swelling, Strong itch
Precautions and storage requirements:
- Store in dark and cool, inaccessible for the sun, place with a closed lid
- Take care of high temperatures and mechanical deformations
- Do not overflow to another container
- Take care of children
- Do not touch the dropper with eyelashes and fingers, to prevent contamination of the composition
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses
- Perhaps only in the eyes
- not to use together with other people
- Do not use the expiration date
- Over time, white crystals can be formed in the container, drops can be used to be used, strain by gauze
Detailed description of each of the elements of the droplets Sante Beauteye.
Taurin - Compound, reinforcing metabolism. 2-aminoethannesulfonic acid in small quantities is naturally present in various human tissues. Most recently, scientists have established that in the brain, Taurine acts as a neurotiator amino acid, braking the synaptic transmission. Also Taurine has anticonvulsant activity, has a cardiotropic effect. It helps to improve the energy processes of tissues, stimulates reparative processes in dystrophic diseases and processes accompanied by a significant violation of eye tissue metabolism. As a sulfur-containing amino acid, Taurine promotes the normalization of the function of cell membranes and improving metabolic processes.
Vitamin B12. Participates in cellular division inherent in each living cell. Only on the basis of this, you can estimate the importance of this vitamin for good health of your eyes. To the greatest extent on the level of content of vitamin B12, those tissues are dependent on the most intensive: blood cells, immune cells, skin cells and cells. Vitamin plays a decisive role in the formation of the nerve coating (called myelin shell, the protein material itself is called myelin). Chronic vitamin deficiency leads to irreversible destruction of nerves.
Chloropheniramine Melat Suppresses the action of histamine, and also reduces eye irritation. Chloropheniramine Maleat is a histamine H1 receptor blocker with anticholinergic effect. Well penetrates the body's tissue. Bonding with blood plasma proteins - 70%. Chloropheniramin Maleat is one of the oldest and most secure antihistamines, is present in allergy preparations.
Tetrahydrosoline hydrochloride - Reduces inflammation of the connective shell of the eye - conjunctions. It is important not to be confused with tetrisoline hydrochloride (tizin).
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride is a sympathomimetic drug that stimulates L-adrenoreceptors of the sympathetic nervous system, but not providing, or a weak effect on L-adrenoreceptors. Being a sympathomimetic, tetrohydrozoline hydrochloride has a vasoconstrictor effect and reduces tissue edema. Information about the possibility of the appearance of the expansion of the pupil and reactive hyperemia during the use of the drug is absent. Also present in the Russian eye preparation Neosin.
Chondroitin sulfate sodium - Substance affecting phosphorous calcium exchange. Chondroitin sodium sulfate is a high-molecular mucopolysaccharide - reduces calcium loss, also accelerates the processes of recovery of various bone tissue, inhibits the process of degeneration in cartilage tissue.