Contain 6 active ingredients:
- Vitamin B6 0.1%, Taurine 0.1% - accelerates and enhances eye metabolism
- Vitamin B12 0.02% - effectively removes inflammation and redness
- Aminocaproic acid Epsilon 1% - reduces the production of substances causing inflammation
- Chloropheniramine Melth 0.03% - suppresses the action of histamine, and also eliminates eye irritation
- Neostigmin methyl sulfate 0.005% - improves eye focus
Eye Drops from ComputerSante PCCreated specifically for those people who are experiencing a visual voltage behind the computer or smartphone screen. Sante PCContain the maximum level of vitamin B12 (to improve visual perception), chondroitin sodium sulfate to protect the cornea, as well as vitamin B6 - to effectively remove fatigue and improve tissue metabolism.Sante PCEliminate eye inflammation and fatigue, keeping freshness for a long time. Have a low freshness index 3 ..
- Removing the irritation and fatigue of the eyes with long computer loads
- Fast eye recovery after mechanical influences, dust, etc.
- Effective Eye Moisturizing and Reducing Elimination
- Eye Shell Taurin
- Acceleration of the metabolism of eye fabrics
- Food feeling and coolness
It is recommended to apply:
- with long-term fatigue
- during redness
- In conjunctive hyperemia (redness)
- With itching in the eyes
- When visual visibility during loads (long-term work at a computer, long-term driving driving, office work at a computer under artificial lighting conditions)
- For the prevention of eye diseases and eye aging
Additional substances: aminocaproic acid, sodium hydrate, chlorobutanol, geraniol, dextran, hydroxyethylcellulose, benzalconium chloride solution, polysorbate 80, M-camphor, I-menthol, isotonic agent, pH agent.
Recommendations for use:
With mild fatigue - one drop in each eye.
With strong fatigue - 2-5 times a day for 1-2 drops.
Capacity of the bottle: 12 ml.
- eye treatment with other drugs
- Allergic reaction to drop components
- Allergic reactions caused by the use of other drugs
- Chronic eyes in the eyes
- When diagnosed with glaucoma
Symptoms, when the appearance of which should be stopped by receiving drops:
- The appearance of rash and redness on the skin
- Irritation and Eye Swelling, Strong itch
Precautions and storage requirements:
- Store in dark and cool, inaccessible for the sun, place with a closed lid
- Take care of high temperatures and mechanical deformations
- Do not overflow to another container
- Take care of children
- Do not touch the dropper with eyelashes and fingers, to prevent contamination of the composition
- Do not use while wearing soft contact lenses
- Perhaps only in the eyes
- not to use together with other people
- Do not use the expiration date
- Over time, white crystals can be formed in the container, drops can be used to be used, strain by gauze
Detailed description of each of the elements of the droplets Sante PC
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): -Vitamin B12 is involved in cellular division inherent in each living cell. Based on only one of this, you can estimate the importance of this vitamin for good health. To the greatest extent on the adequate level of vitamin B12, those tissues are dependent on the most intensive: blood cells, immune cells, skin cells and cells. Vitamin B12 plays a decisive role in the formation of a coating of nerves (called myelin shell, since the protein material itself is called myelin) and its chronic failure leads to irreversible destruction of the nerves.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): -Adjusts protein exchange, participates in hemoglobin synthesis, has a positive effect on hair growth, visual sharpness, normal blood circulation. It plays an important role in metabolism, it is necessary for the normal functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system, participates in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. In phosphorylated form, it provides in the processes of decarboxylation, re-charged, deamination of amino acids, involved in the synthesis of protein, enzymes, hemoglobin, prostaglandins, the exchange of serotonin, catecholamines, glutamic acid, GABA, Histamine, improves the use of unsaturated fatty acids, reduces cholesterol and blood lipids, reduces blood cholesterol Improves myocardial reductions contributes to the conversion of folic acid into its active form, stimulates hemopoies. The lack of pyridoxine leads to a decrease in such an indicator of the functioning of the immune system, as the number of T-lymphocytes.
Taurine: -Enhances metabolism. 2-aminoethannesulfonic acid in small quantities is present in human tissues. Recently, it has been established that the Taurine brain plays the role of neurotiator amino acid, which slows down synaptic transmission, has anticonvulsant activity, also has a cardiotropic effect. Taurine contributes to improving energy processes, stimulates reparative processes in dystrophic diseases and processes accompanied by a significant violation of the metabolism of eye tissues. As a sulfur-containing amino acid, Taurine promotes the normalization of the function of cell membranes, improving metabolic processes.
Aminocaproic acid (Epsilon)- substance that reduces inflammation and plasminogen production. It also has a hemostatic effect, contributing to the process of coating during bleeding related to fibrinolysis (with increasing the fibrinolytic blood activity). The specific hemostatic effect of ammocaproic acid is to relocate plasminogen activators and blocking the action of the plasmin. Aminocaproic acid is also used to stop bleeding in surgical interventions and various pathological conditions accompanied by an increase in the fibrinolytic activity of blood and tissues (diseases of the liver, acute pancreatitis, etc.), with hypofibrinegenemia; With burn disease and shock, with bleeding associated with leukemia and hypoplastic anemia, with hemophilia. Aminocaproic acid is excreted from the body by the kidneys rather quickly.
Chloropheniramine MaleatAn element that is an overwhelming activity of histamine and a reduction of eye irritation. Chloropheniramine Maleat is a histamine H1 receptor blocker with anticholinergic effect. The substance penetrates well in the body's tissues. Bonding with blood plasma proteins - 70%. Chloropheniramin Maleat is one of the oldest and most secure antihistamine. Present in many drugs from allergies.
Neostigmin Methylsulfate (Prezero)- an element that improves the focus function of the eye.
Prezero is an antagonist of antide -olarizing strip-like drugs. As antidot Miorosantes, prozerne is used for muscular weakness and oppression of breathing at the end of the anesthesia using antidehaming. In ophthalmological practice, prozero is sometimes prescribed for narrowing the pupil and lowering intraocular pressure with an open-angle glaucoma.
Dikalia Glycyrrizinat- The substance based on this element is very effective in the treatment of sharp and chronic dermatitis (anywhere on the body where there is skin). Its action is much weaker than that of adrenocortical hormones, because of this, the effect of its action is observed not immediately after use, but with long-term use of the glycyrrizinate, there is practically no side effects, due to its chemical stability, good solubility and emulsifying properties. Dicelia glycyrrhizinat is quite widely used in various cosmetic industries.
Tetrahydrosoline hydrochloride- reduces inflammation of the connecting shell of the eye - conjunctions. It is important not to be confused with tetrisoline hydrochloride (tizin).
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride is a sympathomimetic drug that stimulates L-adrenoreceptors of the sympathetic nervous system, but not providing, or a weak effect on L-adrenoreceptors. Being a sympathomimetic, tetrohydrozoline hydrochloride has a vasoconstrictor effect and reduces tissue edema. Information about the possibility of the appearance of the expansion of the pupil and reactive hyperemia during the use of the drug is absent. Also present in the Russian eye preparationNeosin.